SUCCESS ACTION PLAN COMPLETION
Create a Lean & Practical Action Plan for 2014
Work 1 on 1 with Mike Van Horn to create a lean and practical action plan. I will guide you step-by-step to complete a practical action plan for the coming year, via phone and email. You will use our 100-page “Success Action Plan” workbook, our Action Plan and Key Challenges templates, plus other exercises selected to address your specific challenges.
This is available to business owners anywhere, and you can include co-owners and key managers in the process as well.
Workshop Dates – San Rafael, CA
– Wednesday, Dec 16th; 8:30am – 4:30
– Thursday, Jan 28th; 8:30am – 4:30
Success Action Plan program via Tel-Online Sessions
This program takes place over four dates:
2016 dates and times to be announced
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. THE BASICS OF ANY BUSINESS PLAN
- Your numbers: revenue targets, profits, your paycheck
- Marketing and sales needed to achieve these goals
- Operations, administration, finances, and your people, work place, and equipment
2. A FOCUS ON KEY BUSINESS ISSUES
- Vision–Balance your vision and aspirations with business realities
- Growth–Create a game plan for growth
- Profitability, Ease of operation, Satisfaction–How to shape your business to maximize these
- Strategic opportunities–How you will create them, and take advantage of them
- Tough challenges–How to deal with big transitions, sticking points, dilemmas
- Balance business with the rest of your life.
- Prep questionnaire to help you prepare is sent when you sign up.
- Our workbook, Success Action Plan, covers every facet of your business
- Action Plan and Key Challenge templates keep you on target all year.
- Repeats: you are welcome to attend more than one 2011 session at no extra charge. Follow up phone/email consultation with Mike Van Horn to make sure your plan is solid and complete.
- Books: Mike Van Horn’s small business classic How to Grow Your Business without Driving Yourself Crazy
WHO THIS IS FOR
Over 80% of our participants are owners of established, successful businesses — from a few people up to 100 or more employees. Many attending our workshops bring their co-owners or key managers. The rest are people running:
— Entrepreneurial non-profit organizations
— Independent units of larger corporations
The plan process we’ve honed is broad enough to accommodate a diverse group of people, but specific enough to guide you to a concrete plan. The diversity of participants is a key strength.
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $175
Here are 3 ways to save money on registration
• 20% discount if more than one person from a company signs up. ($137.50)
• FREE for Business Group members.
ALL SESSIONS ARE LED BY MIKE VAN HORN, President of The Business Group, and author of How to Grow Your Business without Driving Yourself Crazy. Mike has helped way over 1,000 business owners achieve their goals for growth and profitability, and has led this workshop for over 20 years.