Every entrepreneur thinks their business is unique, but when it comes to growing your business, getting more profitable and putting more money in your pocket—and not having to work so hard—I find that all small businesses face pretty much the same challenges. Like these:
- “Double the size of my business? It feels like I’d have to work twice as many hours!”
- “I got into business to do what I love, but I spend most of my time managing other people!”
- “I’m tired of increasing revenue without putting more money in my pocket!”
- “If I take a vacation, I’m afraid the business will fall apart.”
- “I’d rather stay a one-person outfit, but I just can’t get everything done AND make enough money.”
I want you to “grow your business without driving yourself crazy.”® By that I mean get to the size you want, pay yourself what you need and want, build up the value of your business, and have the work style and life style you desire.